Check out our poster!!!!!
The Creamery is a replica if McDonnell Farm building. The Farm was located in Maioro, and the original was built in the 1890’s.
In this building the milk was put in pans so that the cream could be skimmed of to make butter.
Pollok Cottage was built in 1890 at Pollok on the Awhitu Penninsula. It was the home of the Drummod Family. It was relocated to Tamakae Reserve in 1996 and then restored.
The Waiuku Lock-Up was built in 1865. Inside is a list of Waiuku District Constables as well as a rather dejected prisoner. The prisoner has been there longer than most!